Banner photo

Banner photo
This is a nurturing environment where children, staff, parents and governors know each other and share a common understanding of the School’s purpose – to ‘aim high’ and through shared understanding of Gospel values, ensure that the potential of every child is fully achieved. Our children are happy, sociable, well-behaved and value our diversity, which enriches everything we do. We are recognised as ‘outstanding’ by the local authority and are confident this will be endorsed at our next Ofsted inspection.

Friday, 14 July 2017

Zumba!!


Today we were lucky enough to have Aleksander’s Mum come and teach us some Zumba. We learnt about what different body parts we are using when we do Zumba.

Thoughts from the Year 1 children

I was proud of my Mum because she taught us some great dances.
 Aleksander

I enjoyed dancing to all the different music.
Kimora

I enjoyed learning Zumba because it was my first time.
Barack

We had to use our hearts in Zumba to pump the blood to the rest of our body. We were also using our lungs to breathe.
 Sherwin

We had lots of fun. I was sweating.
Chris Aaron

I enjoyed learning the actions, it was really fun.

Toheeb